It is my intention for my client to comprehend the process of a reading to ensure an experience that can be a blend of delivering accurate information with messages for clarity, guidance, and healing. This is an expanded version of the speech I deliver at the beginning of each reading. It is through my participation and observation that I learned how information is funneled through my mind tool as I allow my energy system to be an instrument to tap into your auric bio-field and loved ones in spirit. My experience taught me what my role is as a psychic medium and about a genuine psychic and mediumistic reading. Please note that my client will receive information that cannot be validated at the time of the reading. There will be images, words, names, etc... that is unknown at the time which is either due to "Psychic Amnesia" or it has not been revealed to my client. This is the nature of the intuitive arts and I think the mystery is what makes this work so exciting! It is a complete adventure!
View this as an instruction booklet that is to be read before beginning a new board game. This guide was developed over years of engaging my abilities and analyzing the streams of information that was received. Real examples from my sessions are used to reflect the information below for my client's benefit. May this serve as a tool for Light to illuminate truth regarding the intuitive craft so those requesting a reading can have the knowledge of what to expect.
I am a "radio/antenna" that is tuned to receive information to help my client align to his/her path of highest good. Every reading I do is completely unique to each client because everyone’s energetic signature is an individualized expression. I am relaying the information of a loose structure of what I observed occurs when I set the intention to be used as an intuitive instrument and medium. My accuracy range is dependably between 70% - 90%. Even the very best of mediums known are not 100% so I urge my client to keep his/her expectations in line with the reality of the intuitive arts. I take this work very seriously and I understand that many potential clients' perceptions of this work are skewed based upon television, myths, and assumptions. May this experience be enlightening to the intuitive potential housed within all humans.
I try to explain what reading is to appeal to the logic mind that is over emphasized to keep us in scientific materialism. Every reading is unique and this is the same creative processes as to create works of art. This is of the aspect of the hue-man which is returning to our awareness. Every reading is a work of art. I can only use my experiences reading for others to inform my client about what could potentially occur throughout a session. However, I am always learning more and I am continually surprised by the mysterious, unknown nature of the Universe.
II. Our Roles
I am a receiver of energetic data in which information funnels into my Mind Tool to provide me with the most accurate information the quickest and easiest way possible. The information received filters through my lens of perception/frame of reference. I create a safe, sacred space for a reading to establish a harmonious frequency enabling the clearest energetic connection between me and the person I am reading. My role is to share what I receive without judging and interfering with the information because I am just a reflection of what my client knows and what he/she isn't aware of during the reading. My experiences giving readings and developing my abilities since 2009 taught me the importance of delivering what I receive compassionately and directly without editing.
My role is to anchor my energetic signature into a foundation conducive to allowing the information to flow with ease. I bring through the information and I share what I am receiving while interpreting the energetic data if need be. I see segments and receive clues that when stitched together depict a picture, but not the entire picture. Evidential Information is necessary in both a psychic and mediumistic reading to ensure that I am in my client's energy field and/or connecting with spirits to provide evidence to marry with the spirits' identities.
Your role is simple and requires your healthy logic mind to sift through the information while remaining open to listen to the information that is unknown married with the information that can be validated during your reading. Please validate the information that you can when I request you to do so because this alerts us to the fact that I am in your energy field and/or correctly identifying the spirits who join our time together. I do ask that you do not share too many additional details because this does interfere with the process. It is best for you to forgive any misinterpretations that I incorrectly decipher because the validated information will outweigh what is not correct. Also, please keep in mind that I will receive and relay information to you during a psychic and mediumistic reading that is not known to you during your reading, but it is revealed to you during the time following your reading. This is the psychic and mediumistic arts.
I ask for you to choose your responses carefully and to be patient. My experiences educated me with the totality of a reading which involves a client not remembering details and/or spirits. I suggest you respond with statements such as "I'm not aware of it now", "I'm unsure", "I don't know", and/or "maybe" rather than assuming that I am incorrect and respond with "No". Words are energy and declaring "No" will contract your energy field if it is married with negative emotion. This is why I encourage you to read the FAQ and this page so you are educated with the mechanics of psychic and mediumistic abilities. I do not mind if you state that I am incorrect if you understand how I could sometimes misinterpret what I am sensing in my intuitive instrument. I am human which means that I am not a computer regurgitating a transcript program nor am I a part of the presentation of Computerized Mediumship. I truly do desire to assist you on your life's path with my developed skills and my experience.
The reading is for you and I respect your time/energy. I ask you to use me as you see fit and to ask questions if I have not yet touched upon a topic you would like my skills to examine. I always will leave time for you to ask questions and it is my intention for me to receive information about what you're requesting insights on without you bringing them up. I ask for you to remember that the psychic and mediumistic arts are just like any other skillset.
I liken the psychic and mediumistic arts to music. A reading is a symphony and an orchestration of impressions comprised of measures within a song that varies in intensity. Some measures are complex while others are simple. Psychic and mediumistic readings involve the same senses, but the styles are different so I encourage you to read the psychic and mediumistic sections regardless of your intended reading's focus. This allows for your healthy logic mind to grasp the mechanics while stimulating your psychic art mind because I am just a reflection of your intuitive potential.
Every reading is a unique song - no two are alike just like the individual snowflakes and mandalas.
I do not control the information that I receive nor which spirits decide to join our session. I intend to mirror your intentions for the reading as well as to connect with the spirit you wish to communicate. Please allow the mysteries of the Cosmos to work through our session and the moments following our time together. My observations showed me that information can stream through in a variety of ways and I trust that the details received are exactly what is necessary to understand. Some 'songs' are one 'notes' which would just be one specific image detailing a conversation, memory, event, etc.. Some 'songs' stream through as 'chords' and are generally married by three or more 'notes'.
Consciously Aware & Unconsciously Known
The basics of a reading involve me shifting through what my client is aware of and what is unknown which is the basis of a psychic and mediumistic reading. I do keep a mental score throughout a reading to determine I am providing accurate information based upon what can be validated the moment I receive then relay what is funneling through my Mind Tool. The majority of what I receive and relay will be validated as consciously aware especially concerning mediumship. Mediumistically, I intend to maintain my integrity by reviewing the information so that the identity of the spirit is correct. Spirits will use me the best way they can to provide me with details alerting my client to the spirits' identities. I am not a telepath - I am not reading your mind. I highly encourage my client to carefully review and examine the reading's recording and transcript.
-Known information about my client’s past, present, and future.
-Known information about the spirits' characteristics, experiences, and qualities.
-Details known of people/events/places in my client's life.
-Conversations spoken and thoughts occurred from the past and present.
-Possible future events based upon the momentum of energy generating presently.
-Forgotten information about experiences/details in my client's life and regarding spirits.
-Past and present details of people/events/places in my client's life and information concerning spirits which will require research.
1) I received a download that my client was waiting for a response on whether or not she will receive a job offer. This established the subject’s time/setting to be in the present and my client is consciously aware. I then saw a ‘Green Light’ interpreted as green means go/will get the job offer along with seeing the letter “C” which was interpreted as a person connected to the job offer’s energy. To balance the unconsciously known song I received this stream of information: “Dad – Ford Car – Bumper”. My client validated that her father drives a ford car and the bumper was recently damaged. This was information that had nothing to do with the job offer. Its role was to validate the information delivered that was unconsciously known to my client. After the reading, my client contacted me to let me know that she did receive the job offer and the person that told her had a “C” name.
2) I saw a power line and transformer explode which I interpreted as a power outage on the block. My client could not validate that this occurred recently. I then received information to validate the images I saw. I received a knowing that she had a female friend on her peer level with an 'A' name who has a son and a Mercedes. My client confirmed that she did had a friend with all of the details received. There was a power outage on my client's block a week or so later to validate the information I received.
3) I received details regarding a court case involving child custody, a specific month, and a letter. As I reviewed this song, I asked my client if this potential was realized. My client let me know that her husband was involved in that situation now. The month was of the child's birthday of whom is involved and the letter related to a name of a person involved as well. I then relayed the additional impressions I received which was not initially recorded.
4) I received information that my client was experiencing migraines. She denounced my statement and denied this to be true. One year later I read for her again and she let me know that I was indeed correct. A few days following her reading, she had an appointment with her doctor and was told that she was experiencing migraines. Optical migraines.
5) My client's grandfather joined the session. He shared enough details for my client to identify and to validate that it was her grandfather's energy. He mentioned that my client will be going to Ireland. I shared this with her and she denied this stating that there was no planned trip to Ireland. I told my client to hold on to the information. A week or so later, my client messaged me stating that the choir she is involved with will be taking a trip to Ireland which she will be joining. This shows how her grandfather was aware of an upcoming event out of my client's conscious awareness.
6) I concluded the energetic timeline for my client and then I saw a real estate sign, the letter “S”, and number “4”. I interpreted this as my client moving, there is someone with “S” name, and there are 4 people in the family. My client denied this information, but then expressed to me that her sister’s name begins with the letter “S” and she is a family of four that is currently moving. This shows how I incorrectly interpreted the information and that it was just something that was consciously known to my client to validate the introductory message.
7) A spirit joined the reading identifying that he was a male that was connected to my client's father. This spirit provided details such as he was not a blood relative, he worked in construction, experienced heart related issues, and he liked to joke. My client denied knowing the identity of this spirit and then my client remembered who this spirit was at the end of the reading. My client confirmed that the spirit was not blood related and was my client's father's best friend who the family titled the spirit as uncle.
8) Mother came through for my client. I received an impression of a living male on my client's peer level which I interpreted as his brother. The mother then “threw” the letter “J” at the introduced noun which I interpreted as the living brother’s name. She then made me feel neurological issues. My client validated that he has a brother that’s first name begins with the letter “J” who is experiencing those issues.
9) Father came through for my client. I received the impressions of: “Train to Penn Station – Seeing a Broadway Show – 2/February”. I interpreted that as my client's father mentioning someone taking a train to Penn Station to see a Broadway show in February coming up. My client stated that her father went to Penn Station in February to see a Broadway show which is where and when he transitioned.
10) I was driving with one of my sisters and I started to receive impressions about her work which I had no prior knowledge. Then I received a knowing that my sister's dog will have a sister. My sister and I thought it meant my sister would have a daughter. The following day, my sister was at work and a stray female dog wandered to her office. She then decided to adopt this dog which resulted in the confirmation of my prediction.
When I receive an image clairvoyantly it is not accompanied with a time stamp. I do not "see time". We experience time linearly, however, there is only Now. I encourage my client to listen to the entirety of the details I receive then relay. I may see an image and receive details about a job and my logic mind may interpret it as the present, however, my client validates that it was a previous job. I could see and receive a layout of a home, but it is his/her childhood home that I am seeing. Sometimes I will receive an image with a knowing or feeling of a time, but that is not always the case. The images are also not labeled with a topic. In other words, I could be seeing images and it is actually a conversation my client just had or a reoccurring thought rather than something 'physical'. Visions will also come through as unconsciously known information at the time of the reading only to reveal itself to my client at a later time after the session or it was a case of Psychic Amnesia.
Interpretation vs Literal Imagery
I try to the best of my ability to discern between the need for me to interpret an image or just relay what I see. Sometimes the image is meant to just be understood literally. These are examples of how my frame of reference is used to deliver a message:
1) My client's grandmother showed me a scene of animals rising from the grave from Stephen King's Pet Sematary. I shared the movie in my mind, but I felt like I had to interpret it. My client stated his grandmother had no interest in Stephen King's work. I knew it was then meant to be interpreted so I divined the meaning. I explained how I felt that his grandmother was telling me that once a person is dead then they are dead and will not come back. My client then validated that his grandmother would often say that phrase.
2) A different client's grandmother showed me a scene in Stephen King's IT of George in his yellow rain gear following the paper boat floating on a stream of water. I shared what I saw and I admitted that I didn't know what she was trying to tell me. My client validated that his grandmother loved Stephen King's books.
3) My client's uncle showed me a spatula that was melting. I shared what I saw and attempted to interpret it. However, there was no need because my client validated a specific memory of her uncle revolving around a melting spatula.
Lens of Perception / Frame of Reference
Information filtered through my mind tool is of my own lens of perception / frame of reference. I am unable to receive something that I do not know. This means that I cannot receive a name of a medical diagnosis with seventeen characters that drops into my conscious mind. I would instead receive sensations, be drawn to various areas of the body, and be provided with other descriptors which my client could then understand as the medical diagnosis. I just am unable to know the exact names of things, but I can interpret the collection of impressions that I receive which my client can validate. I also can just logically think the information means one thing and my client will just know what the song meant without my interpretation.
Names & Letters
Psychically, I may receive names of people in my client's life which he/she would deem “insignificant”. However, these names are significant to the reading if they are used as a means to establish the subject/time/setting. Names are an easy way for energy to identify the stream of incoming information. I could receive a name of someone my client works with along with other validating details about my client's work. I may receive names of people that my client just thought about or saw on social media along with other details as a way to validate the unknown information that was delivered prior to the name. Names are also an easy and efficient strategy for energy to use as a validation of the subject/time/setting for the introductory noun. I could initially pick up on information about my client's work and then be given a name of a colleague, boss, and/or client.
Mediumistically, spirits may provide names, or sound of names, concerning themselves or those connected to the family who are housed in physicality or in spirit. This is a source of validation especially when names received and relayed are associated with relationships of the spirits sharing the names. Some names are common and I acknowledge this, however, uncommon names do stream through as well.
There are many names that I do not have available in my frame of reference. I could be picking up on some of the spelling of a name or a sound of the name. I may also have a knowing that the name I’m picking up on is the last name of a person that begins with a letter and sounds similar to another name. Also, I learned that names that are not validated during a reading can appear later in my client's life especially when woven with other details presented.
Letters are received and relayed with an association to other streams of details. Mediumistically, spirits provide letters of a name of a person connected to spirits who are housed on Earth or in spirit. I do not receive a rolodex of letters which fake psychics and mediums tend to use as a means of an attempt to be perceived as a genuine intuitive.
One of the most interesting experiences that may arise during a reading is when I am seeing something that my client is looking at right at the time I receive the vision. This further reinforces to me how I mustn't judge what I receive - I must relay without judgement. It is as if I am seeing through my client in 'real-time'.
1) My client was walking outside during his session. I heard and saw letters spelling out 'Boulder'. I already knew my client resided in Colorado and this information was not psychically received. So when 'Boulder' appeared in my mind tool I didn't know what to make of it. I relayed what I received with a disclaimer that I wasn't sure how this would fit because of my unfamiliarity with the state of Colorado. I logically couldn't grasp it and I was unsure if I received the city since it was one of the very few cities I knew in Colorado. My client validated to me that he was looking at the mountains of Boulder at the exact time I received that 'song'.
2) I was reading for my client who decided to have the phone session in her car. I shifted into mediumistic information coming from my client's mother. Her mother showed me an image of a 'taco shop' and my logic mind was trying to understand if the Spirit was conveying if my client recently had tacos or that the Spirit really enjoyed the food. My client shared that she was literally staring at a Taco Shop in her rear view mirror which emphasized how her mother was truly with her.
IV. Psychic Readings
Psychic readings are based upon the current energy momentum that my client is generating which is comprised of his/her Past, Present, and Future. It is my intention to illuminate the anchors which are preventing my client from navigating life on my client's Optimal Path while also reviewing the topics/questions my client would like information about. I wish to deliver information that will empower my client to transform every challenge into an opportunity of growth by way of renegading against the victim archetype. I always ask to connect with the highest truth and wisdom of the Universe to deliver accurate information.
I observe that there is a 'system' that was created as my abilities evolved. The energy forecast manifests similarly for each of my clients as a loose rubric. I find that I will receive introductory themes and messages which manifest as symbolic language which I then extract and decode the meanings. The themes and messages will be received through my lens of perception such as an Animal Totem(s), chakras, colors, and other symbols to detail the core energy and spine of the reading. This is the introductory phase of my energy connecting with my client's energy and the theme will be expressed throughout the reading.
The energy forecast will be received and relayed with a time period that the themes and messages will apply. Every reading is unique and I may receive segments of time throughout the reading or it will be compiled into one time period. The energy forecast will then evolve into decoding the energy for specific months, period of months, etc... I do find that the longer of time a session is selected causes me to download more details. The time period for the forecast is usually around six months, but it is not certain for each client dependent on what wishes to channel.
The themes & messages expressed in the energy forecast may have one meaning to my client at the time of the session. However, when my client reviews the recording and transcript following his/her session another realization of how it pertains to his/her life path arises. I have clients tell me that they listen to a recording months to years later and find additional meanings.
Radio / Antenna
Following the energy forecast, I recommend my client to perceive me as a radio or an antenna in which I will receive bytes of energetic data that is housed in what is consciously aware or unconsciously known during the reading as described in the Basics section.
V. Mediumistic Readings
Mediumship is a similar experience as when I receive psychic information, but the flow of information will reflect that I am connecting with the energy of a person who transitioned. I’ll personally feel a ‘magnetic pull’ to a particular source of information and I’ll receive impressions/thought patterns.
Please note that every transitioned person who comes through is also completely unique and that I also cannot guarantee that a specific person will join the session. They have their personalities manifested through how they use me as an instrument to deliver information. Some are such wonderful communicators. Some are shy and private. Some are eager to talk and overshadow the others who wish to speak. Mediumship varies and I can guarantee that I will just relay what I receive and then interpret to the best of my ability. Sometimes a spirit may join the session that my client does not know. There is always a reason and spirit will deliver enough details of who they are for their identity to be revealed after the session.
Spirits bring through information similarly as directed in the Psychic Information section. It’ll be up to my client to observe the information being sung to determine if it is consciously aware of or unconsciously known at the time of the reading. The information streaming will be what can be associated with the transitioned person speaking. Details of their life and my client's life will be received and shared which mirror similar examples listed throughout the Experience page.
As with psychic readings, mediumistic readings will involve unknown information relayed to my client. This could be due to Psychic Amnesia, information requiring research to learn if some family members may know, or information that has yet to reveal itself to my client regarding a future experience. This is to show that I am not reading my client's mind - I am using my mediumistic faculties.
The Introductory Linking Phase
When I first feel a shift from psychic information to mediumistic sensing (or when I make the intention for solely mediumship) I will immediately perceive a transitioned person trying to grab my attention. I will sense the relationship between my client and an age bracket of the transitioned person. Not all spirits abide to this rubric exactly. Some spirits all decide to talk at once during a session while other times the entirety of the reading is a connection to a singular entity.
Spirits want to make themselves known and want to show evidence of the survival of consciousness after bodily death and that consciousness exists outside of the body. They will work with me to the best of their ability to have my client know who joined the session. The transitioned person will establish more evidence of details of who they are in the first streams of information so my client can be consciously aware of who joined the reading. This is when my energy field will blend more strongly with spirit.
The sensations will manifest from this particular set-up:
Older than my client.
Client's Mother’s side of the family.
Very strong Mother Figure.
Connected through Mother’s side of the family of another person known to my client.
Older than my client.
Client's Father’s side of the family.
Very strong Father Figure.
Connected through Father’s side of the family of another person known to my client.
Peer level of my client.
Younger than my client.
Mix of non-family and family.
Sometimes older than my client who is unrelated.
Spirits introduces themselves through the above rubric to dictate the age relationship my client. Not every spirit provides their title such as Mother, Aunt, Grandmother, etc... Some may present themselves as their title in the introductory linking phase while others identify if they are older/younger than my client, position in the above rubric, and details that would signify their identity.
I do observe much more creative use of interpretive symbology by spirit to get a meaning across to the sitter. The information shown to me will not be defined as ‘literal’ projections of thought. This can be perceived to be similar to the game of Charades. I have a library of ‘visual terminology’ they can pull because these were successfully interpreted images in pervious readings.
1) Crumbled up paper + Podium = Spirit is acknowledging my client not speaking at the funeral service. My client's mother was speaking and referenced a series of images which I knew I was responsible to relay this message carefully and correctly. The mother showed me a hand writing a speech then she showed me the crumbled up paper + podium, and made me feel gratitude/love. I relayed to my client that the mother showed me the images to say that she is aware of the writing that my client was going to speak at the funeral service, but did not go through with it. She was saying, through how she made me feel, how she loved that and she appreciated the sitter's intention. My client validated that a member of her family told her not to read what was thoughtfully handwritten and to read something that was written by a published author.
2) Livestrong Bracelet: Work is being done in the name of spirit.
3) Heart + Blood traveling to Brain: Stroke
4) Tombstone + Engraving + (Additional Detail): Tombstone's engraving
I will also literally feel things happen to my body. It is as if I am actually experiencing the transitioned person’s physicality translate into my being. I could feel my throat closing, lungs cannot inhale, pressure on my chest, etc… This will usually be used to identify a sensation for spirit. I do also experience physical sensations that the transitioned person is trying to talk about something that is occurring in my client's conscious awareness. I could feel issues with my jaw where I interpret as evidence of the transitioned person, but my client knows it is something that a living person is experiencing.
Pets of my clients do come through during mediumistic sessions. It is always a pleasure to be the voice for my client's animal family. Pets will communicate with me just as easily as Spirits who were humans. I do not have a large index of animal breeds for Spirits to use in my frame of reference, but I will detail the pets' features to the best of my ability. Pets often describe how they transitioned and then speak about whatever they wish.
1) I felt a pull to a dog that was trying to grab my attention. The dog presented itself with yellow fur and was medium sized. I received information about how the dog transitioned, but I admittedly do not recall the details while writing this example. What I do remember is the information that streamed through from my client's pet. The dog showed me a blue stuffed animal. My logic mind was thinking that it belonged to the dog. I was wrong. My client shared that the blue stuffed animal belonged to her and that it was one of her most cherished toys as a child. The dog then proceeded to show me a layout of a home. This home had a staircase immediately facing the door. I received a 'mini-movie' of going up the stairs and having a bedroom on the right. My client validated that I was seeing her childhood home, directed to her childhood bedroom, which was when the dog was alive as well as when she had the blue stuffed animal.
The spectrum of what I can receive is creatively unpredictable. Every reading I do is a complete adventure into the unknown where I allow this expanded awareness of cosmic intelligence to move into this plane of existence through me. It is my hope that my client understands what he/she is purchasing when a reading is booked with me. I wish for my client's expectations to align with the actual service I can provide so I may help. It is the connection between me, my client, and the higher realms which produce the quality of the reading.
Readings are intended for my client to truly experience the power in trusting intuition because all that I am doing is trusting the thought patterns I receive. This can be an incredibly joyful, perception altering session for anyone who wishes to keep an open mind and who is led by curiosity of the unknown. I may not be 100% accurate, but the overall accuracy and breath of the information delivered during the reading supports the realness of psychic and mediumistic ability when understood properly through the experience.
This work transformed my life and expanded my awareness tremendously. I now experience a higher form of reality and it is my intention to anchor in a spiritually organic timeline of humanity’s evolution. We are truly consciousness expressing ourselves through these physical avatars.